BrightStar Care of Asheville - Asheville, NC

BrightStar Care of Asheville - Asheville, NC has yet not published prices.

I would not recommend this homecare agency!!!

Brightstar Care has an issue with a lack of communication. There is no follow up from the owner Rhonda. There are a few caregivers Lauren, Lynette and Pauline that work with mom and they are great. They will help mom with whatever she needs help with. There have been a couple of caregivers that have either not showed up or did not do anything they were supposed to.

I am very pleased with the quality of care givers they had sent out

Anytime I have an issue they are there to resolve it to my satisfaction. I am very pleased with the quality of care givers they had sent out to my moms house. It is very important to her to be able to stay at home and they are able to provide her with extra needed care that she needs. They provide household duties to taking her to the market or doctors. We have gone through several care givers and each time they have tried their hardest to match the personality that my mom would need. I am very thankful for that. It just happens that we had to go through a few care givers just because the circumstances that are not in control by us or them. (The cleanliness & Activities are not applicable)

Review of BrightStar Healthcare Home Care in Asheville, NC

Missed first scheduled appointment. Never used again.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, as well as assisting parents with their childcare needs. We can provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.