Senior Advocates Residential Care - Goleta, CA

• 24 hour care

A good place to be.

My husband spent 4 1/2 months there before he died in April. He had dimensia and was treated very well. I thought the staff was good and performed their tasks cheerfully and were very helpful to the patients. The food was good and he accepted it well.

Good place to be.

My husband had Alzheimers and spent about 4-5 months in their care before his death in April. I was happy with their care. He had a private room that was very pleasant. The rates were good by comparison to other facilities in S. B. and surrounds. He was treated like a person not just a patient and I was allowed to visit whenever I chose to. At the end we called in hospice and they took over a bit and were there when he was dying.

Good Experience

My husband was at Senior Advisor for 4 months before his death in April. I found it to be pleasant, efficient and safe for him. I was allowed to visit any time I chose. I felt the management kept a close watch on everything that went on and was in communication with me when needed.

Owner was really nice. Roo...

Owner was really nice. Rooms were pretty small.

Jim Richardson

Staff is efficient and courteous. Jim is getting good care.

Senior Advocates Residential Care (SARC) promotes the well-being of residents and staff alike in a safe, caring, comfortable living environment that offers opportunities for growth, purpose, and companionship, where everyone can thrive.

We believe that love, encouragement, companionship provided with meaningful care increases each resident’s quality of life.

We are dedicated erasing the stigma that Care facilities are boring and lonely places for helpless and hopeless people.

Our staff & caregivers are dedicated to empowering our residents in living meaningful lives by balancing the needs of the body and the human spirit.

Our Mission at SARC: ¦ Strive to provide the highest quality of care ¦ Take care each resident with respect and dignity ¦ Encourage each resident to function at his/her highest level of independence ¦ Create a “home away from home” environment ¦ Make certain that our residents are safe, happy, healthy and living meaningful lives.

Visit us at: www.senioradvocatesrc.com