|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Like the Owner
I really liked this community, and wish that my mom could have moved in, but they only have one attendant on staff at all times. I really love the owner, Peggy Stahls. She owns a couple homes in Metairie and they are all great.
From the Office
There is an alternative to “nursing homes” and large “assisted living” facilities for your loved one!
Imagine a licensed assisted living facility in an ordinary-looking suburban home shared by only six residents! Small assisted living residences such as ours, now known in elder-care circles as “personal care homes,” offer a quantum leap in the individual attention and affection our residents receive, not to mention the emotional comfort they derive from a homelike setting, where friends gather around a single table for meals and gather in the den in their favorite chairs for television, snacks, music or conversation – all just a few steps from their personally furnished single or double bedrooms.
The Schouest Street residence greets you with a handsome stone entry ramp, lined with flowerbeds, that meets safety codes without an institutional appearance. It leads the front door on a small stone porch, with seating for two beside an inset garden.
Inside are a small dining room and large den, with personal recliners and large television, plus a wonderful stone-and-glass sunroom overlooking the back yard.