Savannah Court of St. Cloud - Saint Cloud, FL

This is a very nice facility. We gave this strong consideration but chose another facility that is geared especially to Memory Care. [Removed]is great!

Loving care for mom

I am very happy with the care from this wonderful community is very good. We like that the staff are caring and attentive to her needs. The menu is very good and a nice variety. The activities are offered for her to participate with the other residents. This community is clean. I feel good knowing that she is good care. I would recommend other families to this community for the care of a loved one.

The first week

I love [Removed] to death she has been totally helpful with my Aunt. And [Removed] is super too but the patient coordinator, J[Removed] hasn't returned my call after saying she would. It was my Aunt's first week there and I was worried about her transition and her television working and her not having a phone but she said she had a meeting to attend and never returned my call. The place is clean and most of the staff is nice and helpful. My Aunt loves the food. I don't like that no one in charge is there on the weekends so if you need maintenance you have to wait until Monday. But overall I do like the place so far. Hopefully my Aunt will continue to make the transition and allow the people there to care for her as well.

Mom is content at Savannah Court

My mother is resident of Savannah Court. My mother did not want to go to assisted living and so she lived with us for five years. She has dementia but is able to function pretty well. It then came to the point that my husband and I could no longer care for her. When we brought her to Savannah Court she adjusted beautifully and the staff made her feel very welcome. She plays games, has a group of people she eats with, watches tv with other people, and likes to watch the comings and goings that occur.
We couldn't ask for better situation for my mother.

So far things are going well.

My mother-in-law moved here recently and is adjusting well. She is very active in the community. She plays games and exercises. She hasn't had any complaints about the food so she must like it. It could be more affordable for what they offer. We chose Savannah Court because it is very close to us and that makes it easy to visit.

I work in the healthcare field and can say the staff treat the residents like their own family and are attentive to their needs. I would definitely refer Savannah Court St Cloud to anyone looking to place their loved ones.

Caring for my dad

All of the staff has just been absolutely wonderful with my dad! I would definitely recommend Savannah Court for anyone needing the type of care they provide.

Savannah Court of St Cloud is a wonderful place!!! When we moved our father there he needed a lot of TLC. They have gone above and beyond with helping him. He is now comfortable and well fed. Thanks to Judy he enjoys 3 meals a day and loves the food. All the staff members are attentive to the residents. Way to go, Gail!!

very happy

I am very happy with most everything at Savannah Court of St. Cloud.

One thing that I can think of to critique is their schedule for cleaning the rooms and doing the laundry could improve. Also, my sister has dementia and there have been a couple of instances where they haven't been as patient as they should be with her.

The food is good, but they need to inform the residents what the alternatives are if they do not like the main choice. My sister forgets that she can ask so if she does not like the main option she just does not eat.

Those are a few areas for improvement, but again, overall it has been a good experience. The staff is great, and everything else about the experience has been wonderful.

Review of Savannah Court of St. Cloud, FL

Tina and Gail are AWESOME!!!

Savannah Court Assisted Living Community, offering gracious retirement assisted living, is located in St. Cloud, Florida, a small family oriented city just South of Orlando. Located in Osceola County, conveniently near the Florida Turnpike and US-192, there are many avenues for all to explore in or near St. Cloud, including state of the art medical facilities and hospitals, shopping centers and malls, cultural and entertainment opportunities and of course, Disney World! St. Cloud offers a small town feel, is away from the hustle and bustle of the big city life and has many warm and caring residents. It’s the perfect town for a hospitable assisted living community!

Everyone who visits Savannah Court of St. Cloud assisted living community, feels welcome the moment they enter the front door. The associates offer a feeling of warmth and charm and are always happy to greet family members and guests. As you enter the lobby you are immediately looking through sun filled windows that overlook the centrally located and enclosed courtyard that is manicured with a beautiful fountain, colorful flowers and shade trees.

There is also a screened front porch providing a view of the beautiful large oak trees that are throughout the properties landscape. The residents say the courtyard and front porch are perfect for relaxing while enjoying a cup of coffee and a favorite book!

The main dining room offers three meals per day in an elegant yet comfortable restaurant-style setting. Residents enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner while socializing with friends and the near by ice cream parlor is a great spot to enjoy an ice cream sundae for dessert! The menus offer popular entrées with alternative choices as well. Just off the dining room is the activity center where the Activities Coordinator is always busy leading many diverse activity programs. With a variety of activities designed to engage each and every resident, the possibilities are endless at Savannah Court. There is s