Santa Teresa Care Home - Pittsburg, CA

A More Relaxed Environment

For my tour, the administrator was not there to meet me, so one of the attendants showed me around the community. The facility was spacious and clean. Around 1:30 pm, I saw the residents were in their beds or rooms. It gave me the impression their job is to let these residents sleep in their room all day and not have to be active. The atmosphere turned me away. They can do better by being a little more concerned with the situation.

Friendly, caring staff

Our experience with Santa Teresa Care Home has been a very good one, overall! I really like how they handle my loved one's memory issues. In other facilities they would just say whatever she wanted to hear to pacify her. At Santa Teresa they're very honest with her, which I feel keeps her a lot more in-touch and grounded.

Very clean, and quiet. Sta...

Very clean, and quiet. Staff was very professional. There were three staff on duty to 5 residents. The residents seemed to be very well cared for. The home seemed well organized and professionally run. I liked the individuality of each residents living quarters.

Our Mission

Santa Teresa Care Home is dedicated to providing quality personal care in a warm and comfortable environment. We strive to serve all with dignity, respect, and compassion. Care programs are designed to bring peace of mind to residents and their families. Ambulatory and non-ambulatory individuals accepted.

Our Core Values

Integrity - Adhere to high ethical and professional behavior

Hardworking - Passion in what we do

Action Oriented - Putting into action what we say

Our Location

We are situated in a safe and quiet neighborhood, nestled in the pleasant San Marco community. Hospitals, senior centers, parks, malls and restaurants are a convenient drive away. We invite you to give us a call and schedule a visit of our facilities.