Safe Haven at Brookhaven - Atlanta, GA

Excellent personal care home

The care that the staff gave my father was excellent. I never had to worry that he was not being well taken care of. I would highly recommend Safe Haven Brookhaven to anyone that is looking for a personal care home for a loved one. I am so fortunate that we found SafeHaven. They were a Godsend.

Highly recommend Safe Haven at Brookhaven

My father lived at Safe Haven Brookhaven for several years and I highly recommend this facility. I never worried that he was not being well taken care of. The staff is wonderful and truly care about the well being of the residents.

excellent

I would like to thank the amazing staff at Safe Haven for providing such outstanding care for my mother. They were caring, compassionate, and skillful in tending to elderly residents needs. I would recommend safe haven to anyone.

Peace of Mind

I would like to thank the amazing staff at Safe Haven for providing my mother with such outstanding care. The facility was beautiful and clean. The staff was caring, compassionate, and skilled in dealing with the elderly. I would recommend Safe Haven to anyone needing continuing care for their loved one.

A Nice Care Home

My tour of this care home was a good one. The women that showed me around was very nice. The home looked well maintained. Everything I saw looked nice and clean. It appeared to be a safe home. It felt more like a hospice home. There wasn't many activities offered. I didn't think my father would be comfortable here. Overall my tour went good, but not the place for my father.

Home... not Assisted Living

We found Safe Haven quite by accident but are so glad we did. Mom was 94 and needed more help than the typical Assistant Living facility could offer. Even with the highest level of care! We were told that we needed to have private agencies come in at $15-17/hour, which our finances could not support. We had never heard of a Personal Care Home before. With only six residents mom got all the care she needed plus so much more. It was never a facility to us... it was mom's home. You owe it to yourself to tour Safe Haven before you look anywhere else... It is like no other...

Instead of a Nursing Home

Mom at 94 no longer needed an "active" senior living facility; she just needed more personal care. Safe Haven was a perfect match with a 1:6 resident to help ratio. Most of the staff has been there for several years, which speaks a lot for this industry. Attitude is the #1 factor used in the hiring process... and it shows! If your loved one is needing extra care this is an ideal substitute to a nursing home... Could not be happier...

I risk understatement when I say Safe Haven at Brookhaven is by far the best place in Atlanta for a senior to live. The owners spared no expense to provide a beautiful home for their residents. The staff is top notch; they are both loving and professional. The staff to resident ratio is also excellent--something you do not see in more commercial assisted living facilities. Additionally, there are always relatives dropping by to visit and the staff knows them all by first name. I could not have found a better place for mom.

Peace of Mind

Without a doubt Safe Haven rises above other assisted living facilities in the Atlanta area. Walking into Safe Haven was like coming home. It was the first time in months that I was able to sleep peacefully knowing Mom was getting the best care available. The Safe Haven staff quickly became like family to us and they were able to discern what Mom’s needs were on a moment to moment basis. I will always be grateful to Alla, Arkadiy, and the staff for their love, support, and professional care during the last few months of Mom’s life. They will always be part of our family.

Great place

The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and the service is superb. This facility has the perfect home away from home atmosphere and look. They are caring and passionate about what they do, and genuinely strive to satisfy. You will not be disappointed!

A must see to believe!

This is a true first class site. Your loved one will be taken care of in a way that I have never seen before. True sense of security with outstanding care. Your family member will become family here in no time at all. Very clean with large private rooms with large private bathrooms. Respect and dignity to all residents is evident at all times. I have seen all types of care facilities throughout Atlanta and this is without a doubt the best of the best. I highly recommend Safe Haven.

everything about this place is wonderful

While I was looking for a place for my mom, the bigger facilities were just to big. when I walked in safehaven at brookhaven I knew I had found the right place for my mom. She has been living their for 2 years now and doing really great. The staff is really wonderful. I would recommend safehaven to any family looking for great senior care.

4/17: the place looked really good.

4/17: the place looked really good.

Welcome to Safe Haven at Brookhaven, luxury assisted living home, staffed with caring individuals and a stimulating environment. Located in the heart of Brookhaven, just minutes from Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza, this prestigious area offers convenient access to some of the best dining, shopping, and recreational experiences in Atlanta. Safe Haven at Brookhaven offers 6 private suites that are available furnished or unfurnished.

We want you and your family to be confident in every aspect of the Safe Haven experience. Safe Haven is a family owned and operated facility which offers a special combination of housing, personalized supportive services and health care designed to help in Activities of Daily Living. You will receive high class, personalized care from specially trained caregivers, nurses, and administrators. Our staff is devoted to providing unrivaled attentiveness and accountability to you, your family and physicians.

We offer seniors an opportunity to remain as independent as possible, with the added benefit of assistance, when needed. We take some of the concern out of growing older. Our caring environment allows residents to enjoy the benefits of a home without the burdens of home ownership. Gone are your concerns over falling while trying to navigate stairs, utility bills, taxes, yard care, home maintenance, and those that take advantage of our seniors.