A Home for Mom and Dad - Doraville, GA

A Nice Experience for the most part

It was a nice experience for us here at this care home. My mother did end up moving out, but they took good care of her and her needs while she was there. The home is very well maintained. The staff was kind and helpful.

Great place the visit was very welcome and they answer all my questions.
I will recommend this facility or home to anyone in need.

This home was not a good fit for my mom's specific needs. The room that was available was lovely and quite spacious. It appears the home is trying to make some outdoor improvements to allow some additional community space (covered deck area).

AMazing , Amazing absolutely!

My sisters and I have experienced placing our mom at A home for mom and Dad in doraville. Ms. Monica is absolutely a wonderful, kind and care giving person. She really works with you in terms of the budget and is very AFFORDABLE .Her home gave the best care to my mother , her staff is very sweet and caring They are very sincere and do a great job for the elderly. There home is very accessible which includes a long deck where the elderly can get exercise. Food is excellent and home is very clean and cozy ...... i have been there on many occasions where the neighborhood is very quiet and calm. Great neighborhood! I would recommend this home to anybody who is seeking sincerity and care for their family members.

Went pretty well for us

We only used the services at A Home for Mom and Dad a short while, but from what we were able to experience it worked well for our family for the time we were there.

I really like Ms. Monica. Her place was very clean and it looks like they are well organized. I think my Mom may have a problem with the stair lift. She can't do stairs and there are 4 to go up to the bedrooms.

Max 8 residents. Lowest pr...

Max 8 residents. Lowest pricing $1750. Monica is Christian, service oriented and very accomodating and willing to work within our budget. Big circular ramp in front yard - good for residents to walk. One dorm-style resident room for 3, other rooms are small and all share one bathroom. Rooms are up 4 stairs in split level house - this is a down side, especially in case of emergency. Room available is very small, shares tiny Jack and Jill bathroom. Comes furnished. Basic cable in room is included. Monica does not live onsite. A caregiver is always there, but no one lives there full time. House is very old and dingy with old furnishings and non-modernized kitchen. Smells of urine. Not the greatest area of Doraville. Residents are very out of it compared to my parent. Off Buford Hwy. Currently has one vacancy 4/1/14.