ROYAL GARDENS OF ST. CLOUD LLC - Saint Cloud, FL

Mom calls it home

The staff take excellent care of mom. They give her personal attention. She likes the food and they offer a lot of choices. The community is very clean and they offer daily activities. They have a patio area outside. I feel comfortable with the people here and I would recommend this community.

Excellent Care

I looked at four Assisted Living Facilities before selecting Royal Gardens of Saint Cloud. The other three were more modern facilities and had newer furnishing, however, I felt better about the staff at Royal Gardens. My feelings turned out to be correct. The level of care at Royal Gardens is outstanding. They pay attention to the individual needs of each resident and treat my mother as if she is a member of their family. Every day when I visit my mother, she tells me that the staff is so nice to her and takes great care of her. This is from a woman who was very upset that she was moving to an Assisted Living Facility. They have done a great job of managing her transition period. I would strongly recommend Royal Gardens to anyone needing this type of service.

look some were else

I lived here for a year. the owners are mean. they don't care about you. they just like people who are sleeping all day. people who needs a very little care for their money. the food is not enough and is gross anyway. you get half cheese sand witch and a small cup of soup, drink. hot dog, not any real food. when you make request. they say they can't. however they eat fresh fish, marinade in lemon and butter. some times home made tacos.shrimp. this is not right to have to walk by and see what they eat.. the owner is hardly ever there. any one can give out the medication. the games and books are locked up. we can't even get them. no arts program. no fun. exercise is lame.and last about 10 mins. there is no real activity per day to do . they need more help to bath those who need help. daily. I rate this place as not good for any one who can still be active. 1-10 i give a 2. the place is clean.

Homey atmosphere

I visited Royal Gardens today. It has a very homey atmosphere and appears well maintained which made me feel more comfortable. There is availability and I am planning to place my aunt there on Monday and think and hope that she will like it. The staff was very nice and friendly.