Very Happy Here

My father in law is doing very well here he is very happy. Being that he is 92 years old he doesn't do many things but he quite comfortable here. He loves the staff they are very nice and friendly and he likes the other residents as well. He really likes the food there. Things are going very well for him and we would happily recommend this community.

Of all the places I visited, I liked this place the best. Teresita was the only one who asked me questions when I called for an appointment to visit. The room was cozy and the atmosphere was very home-like and warm.

Like coming home

There is a tremendous warmth expressed by the staff and residents - kindness and mutual support seem to be the standard for everone there.

Could I be picky and find things to criticize? Probably could, but I will not, for how my husband is treated and his satisfaction with living there are really the only things that matter.

A must mention the food! IT IS BEYOND WONDERFUL. On occasion I have had a meal there and have never been disappointed in the presentation, apbalance of nutrients and especially the marvelous tastes. To be honest I don't know how she does this. All care homes must prioritize how each dollar is spent - the eating pleasure is obviously one of their top priorities.

I am so grateful that Joel is being care for there.