Villa Florenza Home Care - Oceanside, CA

A Haven Among Care Facilities

Villa Florenza is the best home care facility I have seen, and I have a good amount of experience visiting similar places. Villa Florenza provides 24-7 care from truly loving and well-trained caregivers. The rooms are clean. There are always fresh flowers in sconces along the hallway. The food is healthful and delicious; some of it is even grown on the property. Esther and her wonderful staff do an excellent job. We live out of state, so we feel so fortunate that we found them. Most importantly, mom was safe and happy. She moved in when she was age 98, and she recently passed away at age 103.

Extremely caring

I absolutely love the people of Villa Florenza! My great aunt had to placed in a home because her dementia had become to bad to live at home even with live in help (my great aunt thought the live in was trying to kill her). Well we found Villa Florenza & was so glad we did! Esther & her staff are amazing & within 2 days my great aunt was very happy there. She always praised the people who worked there. When my aunt passed Esther kept us informed of everything & was extremely caring. I can never thank them enough for making my great aunts last few years comfortable & yes happy.

Impression of Villa Florenza Home Car

A thanks to "A Place For Mom" for sending me this reference.
I was so impressed by the reference to whom I called. She is a nurse at Tri-City Hospital, who highly recommended VFHC. Her mother and uncle had lived there. I was totally happy about placing my husband there after hearing her because that was the kind of place I was looking for.

Liked the private bedroom/bath and ho...

Liked the private bedroom/bath and home in general.