Rowena's Home Care - Richmond, CA has yet not published prices.

My mother was very apprehensive about moving out of her home but her health had decline enough to were we had to find a place. We found Rowena's home care and by pure luck she had a ware opening. My mother took to all the staff, and especially Rowena and soon was perfectly at home there. They kept us inform and sent pictures with my mom smiling, and the food was exactly what she loved while maintaining her diabetic diet. She transitioned to hospice being able to stay in the community and her room that she had grown to love. Excellent staff, friendly, very knowledgeable, and always spot on any changes in conditions. Wonderful, wonderful place. Don't be fooled by big fancy facilities because we tried that first and found Rowena's home care to be superior in all faucets of what matters when placing a love one in someone's care. Extremely recommended!

A Great Community

This is really a great community and we are very pleased with everything they have done for my uncle. My uncle seems to have adjusted well to the community and he likes it so far. It looks great and clean, I haven't had any problems in that area. The staff is very friendly and helpful to him. They offer great activities through out the week for the residents. The food is great, my uncle really enjoys the meals. Everything is working out very well and I would recommend it.