Rosetta Assisted Living Pasco 1 - Pasco, WA

Barbaric facility

I was [Removed] there last winter for 2 12 days. I was supposed to be there for physical therapy because I was paralyzed from the waist down following surgery. There was no physical therapist available for at least a week and would examine me sometime in the next week or two.he room was dark, the bed incredibly hard and there was no ventilation. I have asthma and the air was stale, so I asked to have the window open. After dark, every nurse buzzer in the place was set off, and because they were short staffed, they didn't answer the patients' calls. It was impossible to sleep with all the racket. The menu consisted of starches. Bread. cereals, potatoes, pasta. The only vegetable was broccoli ,boiled to mush, no salads or fruits offered.
My lung filled with fluid and drained out an opening that had been sutured out; they had no idea what to do. Finally I told them to call an ambulance to transfer me to [Removed] emergency. If this is an example of a good facility, they should all be condemned.