|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
A Good Fit
The facility is very clean, the staff are professional and caring, also the residents are welcoming. Mom seems to fit right in and her attitude has turned towards the positive. We are thankful for this facility.
Lovely rooms, squeaky clean and very...
Lovely rooms, squeaky clean and very practical layout. Lovely owners. Outside lots of men hanging out. Am not sure of safety of area. Also did not meet their main care giver. I have not ruled it out.
Experience the comfort and confidence of knowing that the lives of your loved ones are in the hands of people who are loving, caring, and committed.
Rose of Sharon Licensed Personal Care Home provides an exquisite living accommodation with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Our facility comprises of 5 luxurious and comfortable color coordinated bedrooms, with private bathrooms. The family room is designed for social interactions such as, movies, games, and much more. The common dining area is neatly kept, and offers a wide selection of nutritious and well prepared home cooked meals. There is also a laundry room and an outdoor sitting area.
The owners, a professional Registered Nurse and a Physical Therapist Assistant, have over 25 years of combined experience working in Hospitals, Nursing Homes and outpatient facilities. Such credentials guarantee each resident excellent and adequate care and support.
• We CARE because we do unto others as we would have them do unto us.
• We LOVE others as we love ourselves.
• We are COMMITTED because we believe there is a need for reliable and loving home care services; someday, we too will need someone to care for us.
Our mission is to provide a home away from home where experienced, loving and compassionate caregivers are committed to making a difference in the lives of your loved ones during their vulnerable yet valuable years.