Blue Willow Personal Care Home - Marietta, GA

Family is Pleased with This Care Home

We know my father is in good hand here in this care home. Everything has worked out very well with his move here. They have a lovely, polite staff. They are kind, and friendly when I come to visit. They provided nice meals, and have good outings, and nice activities available for the residents. He is doing well, and we have no complaints about this care home. We would recommend it.

Life Threatening

In my opinion, Blue Willow Personal Care Home not a place I would want to leave my loved on ever again. I explained to [Removed] that my mother almost died from a seizure that last her last facility previous facility.They failed to order her meds and Mom was without any meds for 4 days. He assured me that would never happen at his Blue Willow. Shockingly, Blue Willow did fail to get all of Mom's meds and she had another seizure and almost died again. I have moved her to yet another facility as I was not willing to give Blue Willow another chance.If the assurances made to you sound too good to be true, they are.