Rose of Sharon Assisted Living - Centennial, CO

Some Improvements, But Positive Experience Overall

One area where they could improve is with the activities. They do not have any activities. They said this was because most of their patients have dementia. They do seem a little bit understaffed as well. So there are definitely some areas where they can improve, but it has been a positive experience overall.

We used the Rose of Sharon for a respite stay.

We used the Rose of Sharon for a respite stay. They did a good job. They were clean, and the staff was friendly, and responsive. Some more activities would have been nice. The food was okay, she wanted coffee and they didn't offer it. There was a spot on the ceiling that bothered me, that is the one thing I would have liked to see improved. The lady I spoke with went out of her way, and came out to the house to meet my mom, that is why I chose them.

Rose of Sharon - Yukon

We were not familiar with the concept of a group home for an assisted living facility. We have been very pleased with the small group of people and the number of caregivers as well as the quality of care.