Rolla Presbyterian Manor - Rolla, MO has yet not published prices.
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Devotional Services Available
- Personalized care plans
- Long Term Care
- Indoor Common Areas
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Resident Family Education
- Resident Parking Available
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Full-time Activity Director
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Short Term Rehab
- Skilled Nursing
- Respite care available
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
Rolla Presbyterian Manor occupies eight beautifully landscaped acres at the edge of Ber Juan Park in the east-central part of Rolla, Missouri. Our location affords residents easy access to nearly 85 acres of open grassland, walking trails, picnic shelters, and top of the line recreational and meeting facilities including the Holloway House senior center.
We offer the flexibility to meet our residents' needs as they change throughout the aging process. Our continuum of care encompasses independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitation and health care with skilled nursing. We also offer respite care in our dedicated assisted living memory care neighborhood.