Right At Home of Southeast Michigan - Dearborn, MI

Right At Home of Southeast Michigan - Dearborn, MI has yet not published prices.

Dependable, responsive, experienced and compassionate. This is what I was looking for in a caregiving service for my mother, who suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires round-the-clock care. This is exactly what I found in Claudine Marosi and her Right at Home team.

I have utilized the services of Right at Home for nearly a year – 7 day a week, 12 hours a day. In that year, there has never been a single instance where my mother was left without a caregiver. This, I have found, sadly is not the norm in the caregiving industry. The dependability of [name removed] and her team cannot be overstated.

[Name removed] and her team also are exceptionally responsive. I am a self-proclaimed “needy client.” I have frequent questions and requests related to my mother’s care. I am intimately involved in its coordination. Never once has [name removed] or her team expressed frustration with my involvement or delayed in getting back to me. Instead, [name removed] and her team have consistently returned every call, email or text message within a matter of hours, if not minutes. Their responses always have been prompt, pleasant, professional and accommodating.

In addition to being dependable and responsive, [name removed] and her team are experienced. Due to our heavy caregiving schedule, we have worked with a number of caregivers employed with Right at Home. Every caregiver has demonstrated experience and knowledge in their work. Most importantly, each caregiver has taken the time to learn about my mother’s condition, which has helped to ensure our goal of excellent care and utmost safety.

Most importantly, [name removed] and her team are compassionate. Everyone we have worked with at Right at Home has shown genuine compassion towards my mother. In fact, the relationship between my mother and some of her caregivers is like family. And, if there was ever a personality that did not mesh, [name removed] was quick to find a better fit.

Although I did not know [name removed] before contacting her about our caregiving needs, I now consider her a friend and a blessing. Without her, a very difficult time would have been much harder for my mother, my family and me. [Name removed] and her team helped alleviate many of the stresses associated with in-home care. I recommend [name removed] and her Right at Home team without hesitation.

Sincerely,