Angel Home Care Services, Inc - Allen Park, MI

Angel Home Care Services, Inc - Allen Park, MI has yet not published prices.

Feels like family

Angel Home Care has helped my family so much. Mom is happy to stay home. We had tried other home care companies in the past and felt like we were nothing other than a number. Angel makes my family feel like we are important, like we are the only client. They do whatever is necessary to get the job done. I have had many conversations with the girls in the office and they are attentive and really listen to our needs. We have had 2 caregivers who have been great. These caregivers really take pride in what they are doing. I am so glad I can come over now and visit with mom and everything is done. Thank you so much for what you do keep up the great work.

Wonderful

I absolutely love Angels they are wonderful. They have made everything really easy for my brother and I. We know exactly what's going on and the staff communicates everything with the family. I am so happy I found a great company for dad.

The service and Josie, our caregiver, have been fantastic.

The service and Josie, our caregiver, have been fantastic. She is a true asset to their company. She is fabulous, she is always there, and keeping me updated, and it's like having family taking care of my parents. The billing has been pretty smooth too.

Angel Home Care is very helpful and is always willing to do anything I need. I am happy with the care that mom is getting and the caregivers are wonderful. The office staff will bend over backwards to make you feel comfortable and so your loved one will always get the best care. Thanks

Your Loved One Can Stay Home

There are many things to consider when choosing a care option for a parent or loved one. You must take into account what assistance they require and, more importantly, what will make them happy. For most seniors, the ability to live at home truly enriches their quality of life. At Angel Home Care, we take great pride in offering a solution to make this possible.

Our non-medical home care services provide the extra assistance your loved one needs to maintain an independent, active lifestyle. From house cleaning and grocery shopping to personal care and 24-hour assistance, we provide the affordable comforts they deserve. Tailored around the individual, our services are designed to help your loved one stay in the home they love.

The entire Angel Home Care team is dedicated to providing you with superior, personalized care. From our caregivers to our office staff, we are here to make sure each of your individual needs are met. We start by hiring only the best and most experienced caregivers. Each one is thoroughly screened and interviewed and we encourage you to meet and personally chose the person who will care for your loved one. Each member also receives ongoing training so they can respond to your unique situation. Our caregivers are qualified enough to meet all of your loved ones needs and compassionate enough to care for them.