Right at Home London - London, ON

Right at Home London - London, ON has yet not published prices.

We are going to use their services for a companion supervision

A small price to pay for big returns.

Right at Home matched my aunt (who is dealing with Dementia) with a woman who is kind, enthusiastic and passionate about her work. Her visits and assistance have made Linda less isolated and visibly happier.

Amazing service!

We could not be happier with the service provided by Right at Home! They've got some really great people working for them, and they really saved my bacon in a very delicate situation. I called them in a time of crisis they got back to me within seconds of my initial inquiry. Jennifer Hunt, the director for the London area, has been very easy to work with, and a huge help. My parents are very happy with their caregiver, Maria. I would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone looking into homecare in the area!

Right at Home is an in-home care provider that offers a variety of services for adults in the community with physical and cognitive challenges. We provide you with a small care Team customized and trained for you, a Care Planner you can always reach and a Care Plan that changes with your needs. Our mission is to fill the gap in community and government support with a level of care that truly makes us family, when family cannot be there.