Right at Home Georgian Triangle - Collingwood, ON

Right at Home Georgian Triangle - Collingwood, ON has yet not published prices.

Very easy to deal with

My in laws are not completely thrilled with having someone come into the home although they need the assistance. The staff from Right at Home have been very easy to deal with and understand the different emotions that come with dealing with seniors. Adrienne and Sarah have been great and with time we're hoping my mother in law will adjust.

Thoughtful, Empathetic and Knowlegable

I found Adrein to be thoughtful and empathetic as well as knowledgeable. She made sure to follow up on her referrals and met with me personally which gave me more confidence in her ability to find some one specifically suited to us.
Mary

Right at Home is an in-home care provider that offers a variety of services for adults in the community with physical and cognitive challenges. We provide you with a small care Team customized and trained for you, a Care Planner you can always reach and a Care Plan that changes with your needs. Our mission is to fill the gap in community and government support with a level of care that truly makes us family, when family cannot be there.