Right at Home Canada - Burlington, ON

Right at Home Canada - Burlington, ON has yet not published prices.

Right at Home is an in-home care provider that offers a variety of services for adults in the community with physical and cognitive challenges. We provide you with a small care Team customized and trained for you, a Care Planner you can always reach and a Care Plan that changes with your needs. Our mission is to fill the gap in community and government support with a level of care that truly makes us family, when family cannot be there.

Our experience has been a very positive one

Our experience has been a very positive one, I'd definitely recommend them. I've been dealing with [Removed], in the Burlington office, and she has been absolutely excellent. All of the caregivers she's sent over have been a great fit. We had a few scheduling issues with one girl, but they were quick to get those corrected for us

They did a good job.

They did a good job. Luckily my loved one is doing much better and we no longer need the service, but we didn't have any complaints. They were helpful and reliable, and they did a good job.

Great service

Caregiver is observant and helpful, does the little things

We were very happy with them.

We were very happy with them. It has worked out very well. They were helpful and reliable for us.

Impressed

When I needed help with my 92 year old mother-in-law, Right at Home was prompt, courteous, and send a caregiver to our home in a day. I was impressed. I no longer need them because we now fall under CCAC, but I would not hesitate to recommend their service to anyone.

Thankful

The staff have made my mother feel very comfortable and safe in her own home. They are very punctual and offer to help my mother with anything she needs.

The office staff are excellent at following up with me and identifying any issues that may exist.

Right at Home is Right for your Parent(s)

We have been very pleased with Right @ Home. From our telephone conversations with Melissa on several occasions to ask questions to the first visit with her at my Mother's home has been a wonderful experience.
The lady (Diana) Melissa chose to be with my 93 year old mother is perfect.
My mother being rather stubborn in what she wants and rejects change has certainly "changed" her attitude towards Diana she actually looks forward to her visits every Thursday. In fact my mother actually let her do some light housework while she was there. Something my Mother would not permit before when Diana came to see her.
I would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone.
Thank you Melissa for being such a warm and caring person, you made the interview and choice so easy.
Thank you Michele from "A Place for Mom" who gave us the contact information. I sent my information to you and within minutes I had a call to discuss what requirements I needed and the information that same day.

Cudos to Right At Home, Canada

So far, dealing with Right At Home Canada in Dundas Ont. has been a great experience.
Just prior to my Uncle leaving hospital, I started shopping around for an overnight "guardian" and Tracy, the Care Planner I contacted. offered to visit with me in my Uncles' home at my convenience. Time was of the essence and she had someone for me by the next day (a Saturday), although, as it turned out, I didn't need the service for three days. Subsequently, Tracy sent me an email outlining the details of the care plan with the "Guardians" (teams) names and phone numbers.
Our first overnight "Guardian", Jean, has been a tremendous help. She has been working 12 hour overnight shifts and regularly gets up with him at night to assist with his bathroom needs. She goes above and beyond with his personal care needs, housekeeping, laundry, breakfast, ensuring he remembers his medications, leaving out lunch and directions for the daytime PSW"s and reports for the family.
My Uncle says that she does at least twice as much as the PSW's arranged through the CCAC
In fact, my Uncle's health is improving far beyond our expectations under her care!
Tomorrow, Jean starts her days off and we hope our new overnight "Guardian", sent by Right At Home, will be half as wonderful as our first. .

Generally we are happy with them.

Generally we are happy with them. It would be nice if they accepted Visa or Mastercard as a form of payment. Other than that everything has worked out fine.

So far so good!

It's only been a short time since starting services with Right at Home and everything is going great so far. I have no complaints. The caregivers are nice and friendly and do their job well.