Right at Home - Durham, NC has yet not published prices.

Their Services Are Valuable

Right at Home is great. I have no problems or issues with the agency or caregiver. The caregiver takes care of my mom. Their services is helpful for me.

We had a good experience with the home care

it was relatively easy to schedule our in-home care for my friend the management was very good at taking ownership of the care givers and so of them came well prepared and looked for things to do while others not as much and I had to explain things. I did think it was strange that they told me they could not brush her teeth because they were not CNA's. I did feel that my friend's care was good.

Wife Is Well with This Home Care

This is a good home care agency, and my wife is doing well since she started to receive services. I'am satisfied with the all they have done for us. The care givers are good. They show up on time, and are very helpful. This is a home care agency I would recommend, it is working out well for us.

In home care for a loved one

This is a great service for care in the home. The caretaker was very helpful with helping with giving medication and being a companion and assistance. She was respectable and always willing to help in every way with the care for my father. I would recommend this service for other families for the great care that is available.

Care and Patience

I am happy with this service. The service was able to find me a very nice care taker to come to my home and help with the needs for my father. We were happy that they were on time when needed. We found the care taker to be nice and respectful at all times. We would highly recommend this service to other families needing help with a loved one at home

Great Service