Right at Home - Chester Springs - Chester Springs, PA

Right at Home - Chester Springs - Chester Springs, PA has yet not published prices.

We have been happy with their service, I would give them a five.

So far things have worked out pretty well with Right at Home. They have been helpful and reliable, and everything has been pretty smooth. We have been happy with their service, I would give them a five.

Right at Home

Right at Home has provided excellent care for our father. It has enabled us to keep our father living at home with 24 hour care. Experienced care givers have been responsible and compassionate. Communication with the agency's director is on going.

Some billing questions, but caregiver is excellent

The way they bill ya and stuff, that's about the only thing that I kind of disagree with, but they're working with me. It's just I don't understand some of the things that they do. We only have one person, I didn't want multiple people coming in and if he can't come in I just let it go. I guess it was a couple of people that I spoke to, different companies and I just chose him. They just were, as far as I was concerned, more knowledgeable about Alzheimer's and stuff. Financially it's hard and I'm supposed to be getting some help but they're taking their sweet time.

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality care to seniors and disabled persons since 1995.

Our services include bathing, skin and hair care, dressing, and toileting as well as homemaking, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, and transportation.

Our caregivers are screened, insured, covered by workers compensation and trained. We look for kindness, compassion, commitment, and reliability in our caregivers.

Right at Home can help. It may be some extra help after a stay in the hospital, or the care and assistance that enables an aging parent to remain in their current home or community, or a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one.

We seek to improve the quality of life for those we serve.

We serve the following communities and surrounding areas: Exton, Downingtown, Thorndale, Coatesville, Lionville, Chester Springs, Glenmoore, Elverson, Pottstown, Phoenixville, Collegeville, Norristown.