Ridgemont Manor Inc - Memphis, TN

After a bit of a bumpy start, this community is a great value. The Owner and Administrator try very hard to meet the needs of the family and there residents. Great food.

Place for Sister

Sister has lived their for 2 weeks, and we are very pleased,

I would not recommend this community!!

The staff lead me to believe they could care for my loved one yet I have not seen this. They advertised three meals a day and snacks and I have seen very little or no snacks during the day. The staff sleep on the couches at night and have the residents in their rooms before the sun goes down. They have a bus but they do not offer to transport the residents. I am not sure how educated the staff are at this community.

The atmosphere there is very helpful.

The atmosphere there is very helpful. They worked out things with me to get my mom settled there. It’s just a very good situation. My mom says the food is good. She is still transitioning into the community so she hasn’t had much chance to do the activities yet. They have a patio area.

Communication could use some improvement.

It's been pretty good. Communication is sometimes challenging if you are not in the area. They have called me and let me know when something happens, but it's late, a day or two after the fact. The social worker is the only one that contacts me and she is hard to get ahold of, she works limited hours.

The Ridgemont was a nice place, they ...

The Ridgemont was a nice place, they had availability and they were clean.

The staff were very friendly and helpful to us.

They did not have a wide range of activities available.