Caring Estates LLC - Arlington, TN

I wouldn’t put my dog their!! I agree with the above statement! They need professional staffing and some checks and balances at day and at night especially! Sorriest decisionof my life! I wouldn’t put my dog in this home!

It looks good but unless the staff has changed since 2013, I wouldn’t put my enemy here!

CaringEstatesLLc, Arlington, TN

I toured CaringEstatesLLc on Brunswick Rd., Arlington, TN on May 26, 2014. I was very impressed with this facility. The community is quite and it is a large property with lots of trees and grassy places to walk. The people there are very caring and invites family and friend to come and have meals with the patients. I was told that they were just approved for 18 beds. They have 8 beds at the present time. They will start new construction next year to add the other rooms. My brother-in-law was in their care for some time before he died. He was very happy there and loved the staff. It was the most lovely place I have seen that did not resemble a hospital or smell like one. If I needed a place like this I would be proud to live there. Leigh

I really liked the location of this h...

I really liked the location of this home. Facility was clean and I liked the RN on staff.

Mom like this home but we she is in t...

Mom like this home but we she is in the hospital she fell.