Richland Retirement Senior Home - Miami, FL

My Mother is Doing A lot Better Since Her Move Here

This community has really provided me a peace of mind. I know my mother is being cared for well. Everything is working out very well since her move here. They have a super friendly, welcoming staff, and they are caring for her very well. The community is always super clean, everything looks great. The location is convenient, and close to my place. My family is very pleased with this community, and very impressed. I can sleep good at night know she is safe, and in a great place.

Excellent, wonderful, really clean, sweet staff.

My father-in-law did well there and we were extremely happy with him there. The place is excellent, wonderful, really really clean. The staff is very sweet. All of the residents are taken care of there. It is a small place. There is enough staff to care for the residents. He raved about the food. And if he needed any assistance feeding himself, they would help him. I would say for someone who isn't very social, like my father-in-law, this is a good place since it is small. They don't get lost by the wayside.

This facility is always clean and never smells which is very important to me. The place is spotless; bathrooms, rooms, kitchen, very thing is super clean. The staff is family oriented and friendly. They really treat the elders like if they were relatives. So far I have no complaints.

Great looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place! Everything was clean and well kept, and the staff seemed very nice. They had some real characters working here, very funny! Unfortunately at the time of our search they did not have any spots available, but they are definitely worth a look!

Very Good

It is good! They keep it clean and they my aunt clean. I think that they have a little parties when birthdays come around, and they're having a little party for Christmas. I have been very lucky finding good places for my aunt. I do want to say that everywhere you go, you have to be on top of the person who is taking care, they have to see that you are visiting, and they will take more care.

Richland Retirement Senior, located in the warm and tropical-like climate of Miami Florida takes a resident-centered approach to insure your loved one will never go without. We provide the type of detailed care for the elderly who require assistance with day-to-day activities so your loved one can live out their life in a care-free manner. We provide assistance in areas such as overall mobility throughout the day and night, alleviating your worry of of scary occurrences, such as slips or falls that cause bruises. We also provide personal hygiene, such as bathing and other daily grooming. We also offer delicious meal options that are sure to excite taste-buds.