A clean, Spanish-only facility in a nice neigborhood

Unfortunately this facility is entirely Spanish -- both of the attendants spoke only Spanish as did all the residents. It is clean in a nice neighborhood but doesn't meet our criteria.

Impressed by facility and Mr. Buenos.

Didn't care for this one

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I did not care for this one. It just seemed a bit old and run down, and there was a noticeable odor. They didn't seem to have enough space for the number of people that live here, there wasn't enough room for all of the residents to eat at once.

A Class Act In Miami Adult Care

B J Home Care is operated by Mr. Buenos. He, and his staff, genuinely care about their residents and their family members. I believe any adult care setting is as good as the integrity and values of who operates it and Mr. Buenos is a class act.
The residents are treated with dignity and respect. Example: just today when I went to visit my mother, Mr. Buenos was personally transporting a resident to and from a doctor's appointment. This is a first for me ! I could give many other examples but I would quickly exceed the space allotted for reviews.
From what I have witnessed, he is a role model for other facilities to follow.
There is no place like home but B J Home care sure feels like it.

BJ Home Care is a memory care provider in Miami, FL. Located in beautiful Miami, Florida, BJ Home Care provides memory care services to seniors with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, and other memory loss issues. Residents receive high-quality care, medication reminders, grooming reminders, and other services needed by a staff of caring, compassionate nurses, giving guests security, assurance, and comfort. The staff at BJ Home Care provide supervision and are able to remind residents to attend to activities of daily living such as grooming and toileting. Staff are on service 24 hours a day. It is a secured property. Residents who are prone to wandering can be accepted. There is a computerized system that alerts staff if a resident attempts to wander to an unsafe area. At BJ Home Care, you can rest assured because nurse is on staff and a doctor is on call.