Very Nice Care Home, But Not the One for Us

I had a very good tour of this care home. It is a very nice place, and everything went well. The gentleman I spoke with was very kind and knowledgeable. The home looked great, everything was very neat and clean. There were only four residents in the home, and they were more advanced in their dementia than my mother. This was not the right fit for her and her needs, but it is a very nice care home.

A Small Community!

My New Oasis is a small community with very few women it gives it that family atmosphere. My mother likes the meals that the community offers, they have good taste to them. I would highly recommend this community to friends and family. One of the things that could make this place better would be if they offered activities.

My New Oasis
Quality Assisted Living for a Better Way of Life

My New Oasis, is an Assisted Living Facility centrally located in the City of Miami, just between the areas of Coral Gables and Coconut Grove.

Our spacious and beautifully remodeled home is open to serve elderly female residents with quality care and comfort, under a relaxed, secure and family friendly environment.

Certified staff members are available 24 hours a day to provide and assist the individual needs of our residents.

Nutritious and tasty meals are prepared and served daily, along with activities designed to promote and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

We are a licensed 6 bed facility consisting of two single occupancy rooms and two double occupancy rooms, featuring all the amenities and comforts of a modern home.

Our certified staff members are trained to provide the following services:

Assistance with activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, eating grooming, ambulation, transferring, and toileting

Supervision or assistance with self-administration of medications

Special assistance for residents who suffer memory loss, including those who need care with mild Alzheimer's Disease

Housekeeping, home care, and other personal care services are also provided on a daily basis

Our passion and commitment to our residents is to fill their lives with joy, to treat them with respect, care and compassion, and to provide them a stress free environment they can call home.

- Welcome to My New Oasis