Rejuvenation - Silver Spring, MD

Happy residents!!

I have no complaints about the tour that I had received at this community for my loved one. The staff where very professional and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them in detail. I did not feel pressured and was impressed to see residents participating in activities throughout the building. It was just not the right fit for my loved one in the end decision.

Very pleased

Overall I am very pleased with the Rejuvenation community. It is always clean. There is never a mess. The staff and residents are very nice. It is a good price for what you get. They do an excellent job at taking care of the residents.

I think the facility is very clean and professionally run. Well cooked meals and personal care.

Rejuvenation

My father has been at Rejuvenation for about 2 weeks now. He seems very happy to be there. He says everyone is very nice. The facility is very clean and the staff is very friendly. He has a private room which is very comfortable and clean. The owner, Mrs. Browne, is the best! She is a geriatric nurse Practioner which gives us a lot of peace of mind.

Highly recommend this facility

This is an elegant home. It is well -decorated, landscaped, and immaculate. There are no odors. The meals served seem fresh and balanced with the appropriate amount of fruits and vegetables. The residents receive showers daily, and no one stays in his/her room all day. Each room has a bed, a chair, and. TV. The owner is a geriatric nurse and seems to know all the residents. There are two caregivers during the day, and an awake staff member at night. I chose this home because it is small, with a 1:3 staff-to-guest ratio, so I knew my mom's needs would be met. There don't seem to be activities, though, I think because the mental health of some of the residents make most unable to participate.

Visited 4/18/14. met with R...

Visited 4/18/14. met with RN Marilyn in the absence of the owner C Browne. Rejuvenation has 2 homes on the same block- a colonial licensed for 8 and a rambler licensed for 8. Both homes were very clean, the bedrooms were spacious, and the staff were pleasant. The rambler might be more suitable for someone who tends to wander or walk-about during the day as it is more spacious. Also while there is a chair-lift in the colonial,to get up/down to the 2 levels, the narrow stairwell with the lift might create a safety hazard with those who have depth perception or spatial issues. the current cost range of $3,000-$5,000 is reasonable and contingent on room size and level of care. I rated this second out of the 3 home style assisting living facilities that I visited on this date. Willingness to accept assignment of benefits from LTC insurance.