Advantage Assisted Living - Silver Spring, MD

Spacial, smelled good, rooms warm enough. Lighting lacked a little. Director not on site but works at Sibley Hospital except weekends, gets home 7 pm, not available to answer most important questions.There were 2 staff members present, neither were nurses, but 1 was called a "care giver", and the other man knew little. They did have a piano. Most of the 5 residents were sitting on the couch watching TV. The man said nothing about activities. We never got a chance to sit down & talk, but were shown around. I contacted the director [Removed] yesterday with questions via email, but she hasn't responded yet. I am not saying their care isn't good, but to make an appt and not get answers at the appt I thought was lacking.

5 Stars

5 star facility! The place is spotless, the staff is professional and friendly. They are responsive to her every need, organized, medically knowledgeable and genuinely caring. Mom loves her accommodations and the other residents that live there. Total satisfaction at this time.

So far so good.

My father has been here for a month and is really happy where he is. The staff has been very friendly and helpful, I could not have asked for anything better.

Great caring home environment

This home, run by Linsley and her fabulous staff has been a real comfort to us.

As a home setting it was ad...

As a home setting it was adequately clean and furnished but didn't meet my expectations for a nice place for my Mum. Linsey was pleasant enough when we met but was abrupt and a little off-putting on the phone which gave me cause for concern. Not enough activities for the residents and for the price didn't compare with other facilities I've visited.

This facility seemed good - large ope...

This facility seemed good - large open living room. The residents seemed animated - no bad odors.