Regent Park - Wichita, KS has yet not published prices.
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Special Diet Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Private Pay Care
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Pets Allowed
- Long Term Care
- Short Term Rehab
- Resident Activites
- 24 hour care
- Personal care
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Laundry services
- Safety Checks
- Exercise Assistance
- Companion Care
- On-site Maintenance Personnel
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Nurses on Staff
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Personalized care plans
- Daily up and about check
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Free Nourishment Stations
- Full-time Activity Director
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Massage Therapy
- Anytime Dining
- Memory Care Services
- Secure Memory Unit
- Female & Male Residents
Bureacracy over care
Very inflexible admissions process, unwilling to work with family. Bureaucracy at its worst
A home feeling for care
We toured this community for care. The community was bigger then what we wanted. The staff was able to answer the questions that we had on the care that is offered. We liked the menu and the list of a few activities. this did not have the home feeling that we were looking for. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.
I thought this was a great tour that I had for my parents, and I really liked everything that I was shown. They had a great facility with lots of great amenities for all of the residents. I truly have no complaints, its just that my parents are not interested in moving at this time.
The Regent Park was a very nice community to tour. The place was clean in the tour guide answered all of my questions.
Was this review helpful?
I am very pleased with how my mother is doing at the Regent Park. The community is clean and kept up very well. My mother is making a lot of new friends and the staff is very encouraging with her to join in activities.
Was this review helpful?
From the Office
Regent Park is excited to provide more choices for those seeking an assisted living and memory care residence. We are committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. Our professional and personalized services are designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At Regent Park we are proud to honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Regent Park is proud to be a full Continuing Care Retirement Community offering the level of care that you or your loved one needs.
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture
• Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
• Two enclosed courtyards
Designed with the comforts of home, engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Private Suites
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Photocell night light in bathroom
• Emergency call system with speaker response
• Telephone and cable connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Quiet Lounge
• Elegant dining room
• Coffee Café for morning coffee and all-day snacks
• Two enclosed courtyards/covered Lanai
• Common Living Room, Activities Center, Art Room
• Media Room for movies, entertainment, and cultural events
• Hair Salon