Regency Park - Vero Beach, FL

Regency Park - Vero Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Elegance and Exceptional Care

I believe there is no better place for Senior Living in all of South Florida. After visiting all of the options and senior communities for my mother in Vero Beach, I arranged a "test" stay with Regency Park for two months in January 2017. She so love it, she moved here permanently on May 1, 2017, just two months after she first visited!

Regency Park and it's Assisted Living Community, Harbor Chase (next door) are elegant, gracious residences for people wishing to live their retirement in a community that offers a beautifully landscaped tropical setting, elegant furnishings in the common areas, excellent resident care & oversight and gourmet food in the dining rooms. The resident's rooms are clean and well appointed with walk in showers, safety equipment and a daily check in system to ensure everyone is safe in the morning, The rooms are also accessible to the many activities from movies in a real theatre with games and exercise programs provided by an excellent and caring team of employees.

Since moving there, I noticed my mother walking better, socializing more and her every need is met by a responsive and top notch staff. She has assimilated very well with the wonderful residents and highly responsive staff.

Even the move in process was efficient with people ready to help her unpack and organize and a maintenance staff to help her customize her apartment by installing ceiling fans and hanging her pictures on the walls. I didn't have a thing to do to help her transition to the residence - it was all handled by a very competent and friendly team of employees.

[Removed]. Executive Administrator, oversees both Regency Park and Harbor Chase with professionalism and kindness. Every resident knows her as she does not sit back and let others do the work. She is involved in all of the events and makes sure to attend to the individual needs of every resident.

[Removed]ensures the pricing and the apartment a resident chooses meets their individual needs and resources to help them fit in comfortably with the community.

The Activity Director,[Removed], changes the activities regulary keeping residents entertained and interested in their community.

Should a resident need memory care or more extensive physical care, they can easily transition to their Assisted Living Facility at Harbor Chase (right next door to Regency Park) and receive the same quality of care with more extensive nursing over sight. This feature takes away all the worry for families wishing to make sure their mother or father will get the increased care they may need as they age and require more assistance.

My opinion of Regency Park and Harbor Chase come from a year of extensive research on all of the communities available in Vero Beach and this community more than met my expectations. I couldn't be more impressed with their caring attitude and treatment of my mother. I believe the community handles very detail to provide a caring, family-centric and well run residence for anyone looking for a place for an elderly parent or friend. This is definitely a "best in class" community.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so very much for taking the time to rate us. We’re glad you and your mother chose Regency Park and we sincerely appreciate your wonderful five-star review! We love hearing the compliments about our beautiful and elegant setting, gourmet dining, innovative care services and the wealth of activities available daily through our Life Enrichment program. We especially appreciate your kind words about our responsive, hard-working and dedicated staff and associates. Every day they are truly focused on providing the very best in senior living. We’re proud to be able to provide you and your family with a little extra peace of mind. Again, we thank you for your recommendation and your five-star review. We truly look forward to serving you and your mother in the years to come!

Best facility around ... maybe even all of South Florida.

From everything I've seen and experienced so far (will not move in until 4/26!), I've made the right decision. The facility is excellent with the most options for dining I've seen anywhere. The team is very friendly ... was even accepted by the dog greeter!!! Care Services and activities seem to be the best I've written and heard about, but have not experienced yet.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your five-star review, Heidi. We are so glad you decided to move to HarborChase! We believe you made a great decision and are very much looking forward to your upcoming move-in! We also very much appreciate your kind words about our community, our friendly associates and our excellent dining services. We think you’re going to be very pleased with our innovative care services and the wealth of activities available every day through our Life Enrichment Program. Again, we sincerely thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Seemed like a nice place!

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this communtiy was very nice looking overall! The facility was lovely, well furnished, and clean. The staff all seemed very responsive and friendly, as well.

Mold

I would steer clear of Regency Park. My friend used to live here and there was mold in every room in her apartment - black mold running down the wall.