Redwood Manor - Burton, MI

I would not recommend. Needs many updates. Seen tape on carpet seams. Carpet very dirty. Loss boards in handicap ramp. Staff gossiping and complaining about other staff. Staff talking about residents.

great place, needs more activities

One thing I do wish they would improve on would be to have more activities. It would be good to have some sort of program where they took them out more, getting them to see different sites and doing different things away from the facility. Other than that it has been a great experience at Redwood Manor. The facility is very homey, nice and clean, and the people there are all incredibly friendly. I would recommend them.

I love the staff and the care here!

Upon walking into the home I smelled something good cooking and I immediately felt like I had walked into my Grandmothers home during meal time. I was welcomed by Miss Faye and Miss Dee who both made me feel welcomed and at home. I was able to interact with other residents who expressed their love of the staff and how they are treated at Redwood Manor.

Redwood Manor may not be the newest home or may not have the high tech gadets that a big corporate facility may have, but what they do have is a caring staff that makes residents feel like family.

i recommend redwood manor

When we first arrived I felt welcome in a family environment. Did not take too long for my uncle to feel right at home. It is clean and spacious and I like the fact that they can go outdoors whenever they want in a enclosed deck. And also it was important for him to have his own room.

A little run down. Price a...

A little run down. Price according to what we've been paying, as per eldercare advisor. Seemed very caring, no difference in price for different services, etc, whether used or not.

Set in a lovely country setting with caring staff to assist and comfort their residents. Has gazebo and deck access for a wonderful country view. Pleasant alternative to a Nursing Home, and is barrier free to assist physically handicapped residents. Our program includes activities which involve - life skills, hobbies, and interests of our residents.

A purposefully designed family environment offers security and independence while maintaining the quality and dignity of life for each resident.