Western Hills Living - Flint, MI

Facility is absolutely beautiful

This facility is absolutely beautiful and it is a 6 bedroom home. One of the things that I like is every time that I have been there to visit that they have 2 staff members if not more tending to the residents. My mother is getting the care that she needs. Another thing that I like is that it is in a convenient location for me to take a short drive to go and see her. The owner, [Removed], and her team have been extremely responsive. She would call me if anything is up with my mother. They are very communicative. There were times where my mother needed to go to the emergency room. They were very quick to let me know and [Removed]actually had given me a medical packet with all of my mother’s necessary information, which is convenient for me to grab whenever these things happen with my mother. They also have a doctor that comes in once a month to review everyone’s medication and what’s going on. My mother needs are pretty simple and the staff would go over to her to ask do you need anything. Then they will go right ahead to assist her in any way. They also have holiday events that the resident’s family could come and participate in. Overall, if there’s an opening at this facility, jump on it.

Very pleased with our tour and visit. Would be a very good fit for Mother, but the private room available is too small. [Removed] said she would call us when she had another room available.