amazing!

They are amazing! This has been a new experience for me, and they did a really good job walking me through everything, and they really went above and beyond in helping my mother move here. And the care that they provide for her is really extraordinary. I especially want to call Jeremy (the community liaison) is simply awesome!

great people that run this facility

I love Raya's Paradise. The staff really care. They are great people that run this facility. The staff are just wonderful. It couldn't get any better than this. It gets five stars on everything. I have no complaints about this facility. I am very pleased.

Wonderful on every level. Tremendously caring staff, great facilities.

Worst Care

I do not recommend this facility, looks very nice but the care staff are ignoring issues with my sister involving comfort, basic care and room is filthy and smells of urine all the time.

We are a residential care facility with four locations licensed by the state of California. Our four facilities are modern, clean, bright, and cheerful. We make sure your loved one feel home-away-from home. Our caring staff provides personalized attention to each individual in our care-from assistance with dressing and bathing, to medication supervision, diabetes and incontinence management. Raya’s Paradise, Inc. also provides board & care for the alert and early stages of dementia where a house doctor and a psychiatrist make their visits to ensure proper care and medication on a monthly basis (as needed).

All four homes are equipped with security alarm systems; ramps, buzzer system (In each room and bathroom), fenced outdoor patio and sitting areas; central air-conditioning and heating, and more… Residents may bring into their rooms some small items of furniture and other personal belongings including television set. The accommodations are single and double occupancy rooms, with attractive and comfortable furnishings. When the residents have medical appointments, we make sure that they get there when services are within city limits.