Better Living and Care III - Los Angeles, CA

Happy To Provide References

Under the circumstances, I think my mom is adjusting well. From moving from her home, losing my dad and moving to a new state she has handled all that transition like a trooper. This truly was the best fit for her she has her own room shares a bathroom. The staff is friendly her personal caregivers is fabulous she is so attentive and caring. Even though my mom doesn't do the activities that they offer the activity director who is there 4x a week will go in and sit with mom and sit and chat and let her know whats going on.
Mom says the food is ok I've eaten there a few times and I like it very much. I'm impressed that they have a house doctor coming in to do wellness check-ups and that they do labs on site there. But what really impressed me was that when I asked for a couple of references they were more than happy to provide me with them no hassles or objections. I am very pleased to have chosen this place from the price to the care she is getting there is no compression.

Very nice location and facility. Owne...

Very nice location and facility. Owner very detailed in explaining the entire process.

At Better Living & Care, we are always looking for ways to make our residents feel at home and finding new ways to enrich their lives. We have a strong commitment to excellence in caring for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our residents. All our homes share a common goal of maximizing independence while at the same time accurately identifying individual needs. We strive for our residents to have their own unique being and dignity that deserves to be respected, cared for, and allowed to shine.

Our care staff are trained to not only provide excellent care to our resident’s, but also in observing changes in needs and behavior. The small setting of our homes provides our caregivers a way to develop a personal relationship with the residents and allows us to customize a care program. It is important to us that our residents feel comfortable with our caregivers and can communicate their needs.