Ravenwood Terrace, Cottages, & Arbors - Moberly, MO

A++

I am writing a review about Ravenwood Terrace in Moberly Mo.. My mother is a 6 year resident at Ravenwood and I want to say that the Ravenwood angels (that is what I call them) have taken great care of her. [Removed] and the staff have always shown her kindness, love and respect! It takes special people to take care of the elderly and they do such a wonderful job!! I am a retired teacher and if I would give The staff at Ravenwood a grade , it would be an A++. Thank you All for taking such good care of my mother. Gratefully, [Removed].

A staff of patience, love and care

I moved my sister from Kansas to the Arbors to be closer to family. She was immediately made to feel welcome and at home. The staff treats her with patience, love and care. The staff communicates well with our family about her care and needs. My mind is at ease knowing she is well taken care of. The meals are varied and well prepared. They look delicious on the plate. She has gained a few pounds (which she needed) because of the quality of food. Thank you Mary, Krystle and all the staff for providing excellent care!

Gil Heckel

Glad to know we are making a difference in the life of your sister!

Wonderful care

My siblings and I moved our mother to the Arbors a few months ago from a memory care unit in Springfield, MO. We were hoping for better care for her and we have not been disappointed. I can't say enough good about Mary and her staff at this facility. Thank you doesn't even begin to show our appreciation.

What a great place to live!

This place is amazing! My Mother has lived at Ravenwood for several years now. I don't know what we would have done without the wonderful nursing staff and administration at Ravenwood Terrace. Mom is so happy, and we have the peace of mind that she is being taken such good care of. It feels like home to her and family to us. Thank you Mary and the staff for the over-the-top love and care you show our Mother.

They have been very friendly and very cooperative and they try to help us do anything that we need to do.

When the demands of living in your home require more than you’re willing and able to give on your own, you’ll find a welcome home here at Ravenwood Terrace.

Ravenwood Terrace Assisted and Independent Living is located on Ravenwood Drive in beautiful Moberly, MO. We have been a pillar of continuing health care in the Randolph community for more than 20 years. We offer 3 independent living cottage apartments that provide utilities, meal package, housekeeping and laundry on a weekly basis along with a complete social calendar of events.

We are a community where Hometown Hospitality is the way of life. With stable staff and a reputation in the community for superb elder care, we are the facility of choice for your loved ones. We pride ourselves in providing excellent care in an intimate setting by well trained caring staff; that allows our residents to thrive. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family – with all of their unique needs and preferences – it’s like home.

Dining is such a focal point of our residents’ day. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved to access private our public long-term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is priority one.