RACHELS CHOICE - Monroe, WI has yet not published prices.

Not a Caring place at all...

Rachel's Choice is not what [Removed] tells you it is. My mother is there and has been for about a year. When my sister and I visited the facility, [Removed] told us they knew how to take care of a person with Dementia, that is a false statement. None of the aids at the facility have any schooling as to take care of this type of disease. All the Aids that I have been in contact with are very personable and do care about the people staying there, but they have had no schooling on Dementia .
I would never recommend to anyone to put their loved one in such a place.

Very nice place!

They house 5 women all together which is nice for my loved one. And the best part of it is that it is much more affordable compared to the bigger places which are outrageously priced. She is able to still have some money left over after what she pays monthly! They are right across the street from a church and are Christian. They take them to Church every Wednesday and Sunday. As well as have things such a knitting and other crafts that she enjoys. They do also go on walks. When it is cold outside they make sure to bundle them up before walking them over to the bigger community across the street (it houses 8 people) for some more activities. She is doing wonderful there and absolutely loves it!