They are wonderful

They are wonderful. I couldn't have picked a better place. They are very caring people. They are very friendly and kind. They care about the people who are there. I just think that they are great. I would recommend Quechi's Place to anyone looking for a friendly and caring community. Everything has been going very good. We haven't had any issues or problems. It's a nice place with with wonderful people.

Take Care of Your Loved One

A place for mom really helped me find a great place for my 93 yr. old mother. This was a hard and very difficult decision to take her from her home of 50 years. She is doing well and the people that take care of her are very nice. My advice to all looking for a place for their loved one is contact A Place for Mom.

Lovely home, clean, spaciou...

Lovely home, clean, spacious, peaceful. Caregivers were attentive, pleasant. Activities encouraged, staff involved. Fresh, homemade meals. Home is very tuned in to residents needs and desires. Spacious rooms. Meals together with socialization and interaction. Owner very pleasant and caring of her residents.

Another favorite of mine. ...

Another favorite of mine. I met with Mimi, Lucrecia's sister and felt a real connection with her. This probably would be the best place for my mom in that it is smaller and if Mimi was a representative - very nice people. I loved this place. It truly felt like a home.