Almond Road Senior Estates - Castro Valley, CA

Very very pleased with this community!

We're very happy with this place. It's a lovely, clean environment, and the staff have been wonderful. Everyone is very kind, and the staff are calm and softspoken. It's a very nice change compared to the noise and chaos of locations we have had experience with. The food is also very good!

This is a very lovely place...

This is a very lovely place with 3 levels of care. Elegant, roomy beautifully decorated. Met 3 of the lady residents. Property is gated. Activities as desired. 2 caretakers there 24 hrs a day and the owner most of the time. Out of our price range. Mom would be in the 2nd level of care. The owner came out to meet Mom in the van. Very pleasant lady. My ratings are based on what I saw and in relation to Mom's situation.

Loved this home. I spoke a...

Loved this home. I spoke at length with Olivia and she was charming. She spent a lot of time with me and she and her husband have a wonderful 'place for mom'. Would love to have my mom here if there was ever a need. The question would be if we could get additional funds from Veterans. Ultimately we want to keep my mom at home but wouldn't hesitate to have my mom at this location. Just lovely.

Philosophy:

Almond Road Senior Estates is an ideal place for a retiring adult who desires the proper balance of solitude, programmed activity, warm friendship and convenience. We are dedicated to offer quality care that is personalized for individual needs. We are committed to treat each resident with dignity and respect allowing each resident choice of care and lifestyle. We foster independence, promote individuality and nurture the spirit of each resident. We will protect each resident’s right to privacy and provide a safe, residential environment. We are committed to making our place a valuable community asset.