Redwood Road Care Home - Castro Valley, CA

A tour with care

I toured this for the care for my father. The staff was able to answer my questions. The community is clean and very enjoyable. The meals offer a nice variety. They do offer a lot of nice activities. Families would want to see if this community is what they are looking for with the great value.

Finally found the place for dad

Redwood care home is a really nice assisted living facility. David and his staff are very friendly and inviting. Very clean, scheduled activities daily. Our father is very happy there and that's what matters. I would definitely recommend this home. It feels like one.

Pleasant Staff

All of the staff members over at the Redwood Road Care Home facility are all very pleasant people to be around. They all seem to be really concerned about the residents that they have under their charge.

Clean, nice,laundry done, 5...

Clean, nice,laundry done, 5 personal care services at extra charge that my mom would need because she is non-amb. They have one woman in the same medical situation mom is in. Rest all are ambulatory. I was there at lunch time. Menu. Two dining room tables. Residents talking and alert. Chair exercise, walk outside together, bingo, cards. Everyone seems to have their own recliner. Two tv rms. Only shared rm available now. Very likely beyond our budget. Met owner and his wife . Liked. Outdoor space and ramps. Move out 30 days each way. Good vibes.

I actually liked this locat...

I actually liked this location too. Perhaps not as kept up as some others but I loved David Lin. He was very genuine and understanding in what people are going through. I think they make a real effort to try to keep their residents active and it seemed like a very nice, friendly atmosphere.