Quality Care Adult Family Home - Lacey, WA

Quality Care Adult Family Home - Lacey, WA has yet not published prices.

Staff is always on their phones

I actually toured some other communities before deciding to place my loved one here. I honestly wanted to place my relative somewhere else, but because of a last minute circumstance I was left with this facility. They do offer night care for my loved one which was needed so I appreciate that. The staff team there is good when they are doing their jobs. They are knowledgeable and they know what they are doing. However they are always on their phone when they are not doing work, even the management. When I’m there watching them, that seems to be the only time when they are doing their job. Otherwise, they are always on their phones. There are about six residents that live there and they could use more company because they can get lonely. The staff team is not as professional as they could be, they could use training on how to be more personable and connective with their residents. Thursdays are their activity days. They play bingo, sometimes they sing, and I imagine they do other things as well. They also have a doctor that comes in and administer medicine. The staff team seems to keep the facility clean and organized. Every time that I have visited it looks like they cleaned the place. Also from what I have seen, the food is great. It’s all home cooked and all made from scratch. They don’t buy meatballs they hand make it and the mashed potatoes are real not instant.

beautiful home and amazing private rooms. Everything was perfect except their ratio of only 1 person to care for 6 ladies. And the gal there looked young. I was not comfortable with just one caregiver there. Once again photos would have been helpful and a place for mom has not even visited this place.