Crested Crane Adult Family Home - Lakewood, WA

She (and we - the family) loves the care and food she receives at Crested Crane. They take very good care of her. She is changed right away and keeps the family updated with information from the hospice nurse.

Review of Crested Crane Adult Family Home - Lakewood, WA

My grandmother lived at Crested Crane until she was 102.My mother who has vascular dementia also lived there for 6 months with my grandmother. My mother s health improved with their care and she was able to move in with us and my grandmother resided there another 2 1/2 years.The loving care they both received was amazing and I never had concerns about their care. The meals are delicious and beautifully prepared and fresh fruits are always included.I felt like we were all part of this wonderful home.I highly recommend Crested Crane

Crested Crane Adult Family Home is a beautiful, private home with a park like feel. It is located in a desirable neighborhood in Lakewood WA, just of Gravelly Lake Drive, about a mile from the town center and a few meters from the bus line.