Providence at Parkway Village - Fairburn, GA

Major Complaint concern

This is a very beautiful apartment village for our Senior society. It is however so very important to have the right kind of people who manage these older Americans adult dwellings.

My mom lives at this particular dwelling, she is always complaining that there is one person that is so very nice and kind and understands the basic concept of older adults.

However she feels very strongly about a young lady that has no concept of how to work with this population. She is mean, vindictive, talks about other seniors to others that have taken a liking to her. She appears to be building her own population of rebel rousers. This is so unfortunate. I am presently looking for another place for my mom due to this concern of mind. I want my mom to be happy in her Senior years.
I don't want her treated badly, or mistreated in any way. I feel in this kind of environment you should have people that are very experience in working with our older Americans. This particular young lady clearly is not experienced. Even the outside workers that come to do work on the property states she is mean and hateful in her personality even dealing with them.

Very unfortunate that the name of this very nice establishment is going down, simply because you do not have the appropriate people to manage the property.

Several people have asked me how my mom likes her new place, I have to admit at first she loved it. And can possibly still love it, if the right people were managing this apartment dwelling.