Ashton Arbors - Marietta, GA

Clean friendly environment. Staff is personable and very helpful. Show concern for seniors both residents and perspective residents. Thanks [name removed]!!

Only 11 years old, awesome kitchen, good amount of cabinets, washer drier connections
I loved them

Clean Apartment!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The staff have been helpful with the move and she has made the transition easily. The apartment was clean upon move in and has great amenities available to her. The only problem she has had was a little bit of an ant problem. The staff have been on top of it and are making sure to take care of the problem.

No One was at the facility to give me a tour nor did anyone know anything about . :-(. Not sure why. Guy said I had to come back another day during the week . That said the outside look nice and well-kept up: My advice is if you schedule a tour through the service you may want to contact the facility directly to verify they know about it .

Going Very Good

All is well and I am doing fine. The community is very clean and the staff have been nice too. The only issue is the smell and linger of smoke through the vents. It effects the hallways for those walking by and irritating for me. For the non-smokers they should find an accommodation like filters for the vents or make a non-smoking apartment building to avoid issues.

Excellent!

good place to live

Staff is friendly and helpful

Mom loves this place!

So glad we found a great place for our Mom. She has lived here 2 months and has become friends with so many other residents. They even have Bingo every week! She loves it. Great friendly and caring staff.

Great place we found for my Mom. The office staff was so friendly and caring. My Mom has lived here for 2 months and has met great neighbors and they have Bingo every week! Thanks to the entire staff for your kindness.

Ashton Arbors the parking is a problem. There is not enough close by. You have to park pretty far sometimes if there isn't a spot available. Other than that it has been a good experience.

Very Nice and clean apartment.

Very Nice and clean apartment.

Lindsey 355

This property is located off Powder Springs Road. I have only lived here for three months with no problems. However in a near by shopping center of Horseshoe Bend Drive, a new Mexican Restaurant has open.
For several weekends, I have experienced very loud music coming from the Restaurant. I have complaint several times and I spoken with the Police department in District 5 - Cobb County; and he explained that it is an Restaurant, (no a nightclub) and they have ticketed the organization. For the last two weekend no problems...so far.

My First Impression of Ashton Arbors

Driving onto the property was a plus. I was pleased with the appearance of the property. The grounds were well managed which, gives the property that serene look. The color of the building also plays a part in giving it that purity look as well. As a senior you look for a place of peace and quiet.

After, speaking and meeting with Gloria and Catrina, I felt a scene of compassion and trust in them both. This goes a long way when you are looking for a place to live.

I am please with the two bedroom apartment. It just the amount of space I need as a widow at this time. The rules and regulation are very reasonable. I like the facts you can exercise, do laundry and never step outside the building. That gives you a piece-of mind. I feel very much secure in making Ashton Arbor my home.

The Director was great. The tour chec...

The Director was great. The tour checklist was met. Great window view. The place was clean lot of activities. Location is in walking distance of shopping center, which I like.

I like Ashton Arbor But it is my 4t...

I like Ashton Arbor But it is my 4th or 5th choice.The fact there is no complete stove/oven.

Size looks good, don't know the price...

Size looks good, don't know the price though for 2BR.

This is one of my apartrments of inte...

This is one of my apartrments of interest. *Cost and amneties.