Saint Joseph Place - Atlanta, GA

I went to locate this place. From the outside it looks great, but it is not on a bus line. I have a car but would like something on a bus line too.

Review of Saint Joseph Place - Atlanta, GA

This location is not ideal for our friend due to transportation needs.

My brother home

I toured St. Joseph Place, the staff was friendly and helpful in assisting my family. The property is well maintained and the rent is comfortable based on your income. The only draw back is no activities for the seniors on the property. Otherwise I give it a thumbs up

Very nice cottage. Clean,new carpet. Very nice manager! Also income based which is awesome.

Very small, very bad musty, moldy sme...

Very small, very bad musty, moldy smell in common area and apartment. Staff representative was absolutely wonderful. She took a lot of time with me and she and my daughter hit it off also. Sadly, she was the best part of the place.

Very nice Cottage. Inside was beautif...

Very nice Cottage. Inside was beautiful. The community looked to be fresh and clean. Director said the area was secluded, which is good. Director was very polite, friendly and helpful.

Affordable Senior Retirement Community accepting applications from those 62 and older. 47 cozy, cottage style apartments, approx., 550 sq. ft. peaceful, wooded setting close to I-285. NO SMOKING. No application fee. Rent based on income. Professionally managed by Catholic Housing Initiatives, Inc.