Veranda At Collegetown - Atlanta, GA

This place is beautiful on the outside.My tour was schedule for 9:30 am the person that was to take me on the tour do not work at that location, We had to wait until 10:00 am for a person to come to take us on the tour.

This community lacked the features of most Veranda Senior Residences;Scheduled Activities, Activities Director, Gardens Courtyards.
I am currently their 2yr -+ waiting list

Manager kept me waiting out...

Manager kept me waiting outside in the rain for 30 minutes, then when she came to get me said she didn't know I was waiting to she her. Had rung the bell 3 times. Then told me she had to leave and gave me to her assistant. Not where I would want to live. Also not a great location

Veranda At College Town an Active Adult Community (62 years and up). Surrounded in the Historic West End Atlanta Area. We are close to shopping, banks and I-20 Highway. Our seniors enjoy a variety of activities that are planned daily by our on staff Resident Services Coordinator.

We are minutes from Downtown Atlanta, Grady Memorial Hospital and Turner Field.

We are convenient to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.