Priscilla's Residential Care III - San Jose, CA

The Care is Very Good

My mom is doing okay in this home.She has staff who giving her good care. The home is clean for the residents and my mom is eating good meals. They were able to care for her high level needs.

Happy With The Wonderful Care

It has been wonderful and it is a really good place for my mom. She is happy and we are happy. My mom thinks they are loving and caring people. It is kept clean and the meals are good to her. She feels safe and I have not seen mom relaxed in a while. She also likes being close to her family. It worked out really well for the family.

Meeting The Basics

Dad is doing great in his clean home. The floors are good, his room is wide for his walker and room mate. I feel that the kitchen could use organization to clear clutter. [Removed] prepares the meals well with generous servings. The caregivers also speak Filipino and dad says regularly they are very kind, that shows a lot to me. Everyone is very diligent, supportive and meeting my expectations and more. The location is the main reason for choosing them because I can take him to dinner and walk around the mail and it's 5 minutes from me. I wish they would provide activities aside from getting my dad out of bed to watch some TV. It is a pleasant, safe and comfortable home.

I liked these people a lot. most of t...

I liked these people a lot. most of their residences have dementia tho. The Director even said he would play cards with mom. Help with appts, take on walks each day, VF visits for hair, cold stone, etc. seemed to really like to take them out of doors as often as possible.