California Senior Care - Santa Clara, CA

[Removed] is very nice, and personable. I was satisfied with his responses to the many questions that I posed to him. The staff was friendly, but more importantly, I saw that the seniors were well adjusted and happy. I would highly consider this residential center for my mother. It was clean and in a very nice neighborhood.

TWO THUMBS UP

When my mother-in-law arrived on a Wednesday morning, the entire staff came out to greet her very warmly. Once she was situated, my MIL demanded her television. I soon brought it over, and Benny hooked up the Comcast cable that same afternoon.

My MIL most definitely did NOT want to move from her independent living apartment. She is very stubborn. However, she has adjusted quite quickly. I attribute this to the friendly and warm staff. They are always smiling.

Two thumbs up.

A Board and Care Assisted Living facility in the Bay Area dedicated to providing quality care and comfort in a home-like environment for your loved ones.