|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
[Removed] is very nice, and personable. I was satisfied with his responses to the many questions that I posed to him. The staff was friendly, but more importantly, I saw that the seniors were well adjusted and happy. I would highly consider this residential center for my mother. It was clean and in a very nice neighborhood.
TWO THUMBS UP
When my mother-in-law arrived on a Wednesday morning, the entire staff came out to greet her very warmly. Once she was situated, my MIL demanded her television. I soon brought it over, and Benny hooked up the Comcast cable that same afternoon.
My MIL most definitely did NOT want to move from her independent living apartment. She is very stubborn. However, she has adjusted quite quickly. I attribute this to the friendly and warm staff. They are always smiling.
Two thumbs up.
From the Office
A Board and Care Assisted Living facility in the Bay Area dedicated to providing quality care and comfort in a home-like environment for your loved ones.