2 All About Senior Elder Care - San Jose, CA

Thank you All About Senior Elder Care

During one of the most difficult times of our families lives, All About Senior Care gave us comfort and a sense of peace in knowing that our mother was being properly cared for by the amazing staff and owners. In the short 6 weeks my mother was housed here, I believe it was the best care she has received during her 16 month battle with Alzheimer's. After several different transitions throughout her care, her last weeks were spent at All About Senior's Elder Care and we can not thank them enough for the quality of life they provided for her. The ratio of staff to patient is very well balanced and each client receives the exact care for their individual needs. You can feel the love and compassion the ladies have for their patients and it feels like much more like a "home" and not a facility. I would highly recommend them to any of our family and friends who may need these services in the future.